Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Cool Beans!

Many of my associates, and friends have received a reply from me that goes like this when things work out as planned or in a beneficial way:



Cool Beans!



I thought I was the only one, obviously, I was wrong. This evil mythical monster reared its head in Bellingham, WA and I snapped a picture before it disappeared. I can promise all of you who have previously received the "cool beans" replies, I did not copy, I simply said what came to a gleeful mind in the happy moment, and for that, I apologize to the espresso stand owner. I didn't know.



And if you will oblige, I will forward all relevant emails from 1995 forward that contain the signature reply.



I said it first and once again, I should have copyrighted it...write that down...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home