Sunday, October 05, 2008

Roll the Credits!

Why do they roll credits at the end of the movie? Why do they subject us sometimes to the credits before the movie starts? Is it really in my interest to know who the best boy is and the 1st and 2nd and 3rd gaffer?

How many people really need to know who the "3rd bank robber" was? Or how about the 3rd Key Grip? Wowie Wow Wow Wow! (As my counter-ego Borat would say)

It makes me wonder how many different people were slighted when each morning I put on a clean pair of boxers...seamstress, pattern cutter, floor sweeper, time keeper, manager, shift supervisor, human resources, CEO, yeah, see where I'm going?

Makes you wonder about that loaf of bread in your pantry right about now doesn't it? I knew it would.

-George Spelvin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home